Rebel Rose Vintage started as a happy accident. I have always loved vintage clothing, and I have always been a collector. My collection was impressive, but too much for one person. My husband was beginning to fear that it might take over our not so large house. I decided the best thing was to share it with other people. This is how Rebel Rose Vintage was born. Through Rebel Rose Vintage I am able to scour the racks at thrift shops , estate sales, and antique malls and bring these fashions of decades past to you!
Now you know a little about my shop, so here is a little about me personally. My name is Cassandra Lieving. I have gone by Cassie since I was born, which kinda makes me sad, because I love my full name. I live in Chattanooga Tennessee, which is located just over the border from where I was born in Dalton, Georgia. I live with my husband, Ryan, and we are new parents. Our sweet daughter Ava was born on Dec. 22, 2015, and she has changed my life in the most amazing ways imaginable. I have been an artist for as long as I can remember, and when I am not looking for fantastic vintage finds I am a production artist / graphic designer for a local cosmetics sampling company. During my free time (ha! yeah right!) I love to paint and draw.
15 Weird Facts About Me
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
Cass. I don't know why, but when someone I just met calls me Cass it really gets under my skin.
2.What's a weird habit of yours?
I smell pretty much everything I eat before I eat it; even if its something I have had a million times
before. I am a little paranoid about spoiled food. lol
3. Do you have any weird phobia's?
I am pretty terrified of throwing up. I will almost go into a panic trying to avoid people around me who
might be sick with a stomach virus.
4. What is a song that you secretly love to blast and belt out when you are alone?
Pretty much anything by Lady Gaga.
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
People who chew loudly.
6. Whats one of your nervous habits?
Nervous / awkward laughing
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The left side. It doesn't matter if I am home or somewhere else.
8. What was your first stuffed animal, and what was its name?
A little doll that was on a floral arrangement when I was born. It's name is Lil' Pudding'. I still have it :)
9. What drink do you order at Starbucks?
I hardly ever go there, but when I do I get a Java Chip Frappuccino.
10. Which way do you face in the shower?
facing away from the knobs and shower head
11. Do you have any weird body skills?
I can do this thing where I wiggle my fingers and it looks like they don't have any bones.
12. What is your favorite comfort food that is bad for you, but you eat it anyways?
either queso dip or mashed potatoes
13. What's a phrase or exclamation that you always say?
I feel like I use the word "like" way too much...
14. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
pj pants and one of my husband's t shirts that is too small for him.
15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now realize isn't?
huge platforms. especially platform loafers with socks. Thanks "Clueless".